Welcome to Saint Kateri Parish Lifelong Faith Formation & Discipleship!
Our multifaceted, comprehensive program is for children, youth, families, young adults and adults. There is something for everyone!
Faith Formation is a lifelong process which is centered around the Mass and Sacraments. At Baptism, each of us began our journey of faith—a journey that lasts a lifetime. We are called to ongoing formation, prayer and growth in our relationship with Jesus Christ.
We offer year-round Faith Formation programs and ministries for all ages, including small group formation opportunities, Family/Intergenerational Gatherings, and a variety of ministry opportunities. Let us walk this journey of faith together!
2018-19 Family Faith Formation & Sacrament Registration
Get a jump start on Faith Formation registration now, by signing up for My Own Church
- Step 1 – Register for My Own Church which is our Parish database. This will also allow you to review your contact info and donations. Use these instructions to set up your account, verify your email address and access your database info.
- Step 2 – Register for 2018-2019 Faith Formation, Youth Ministry and Sacramental Preparation via drop down menus to choose sessions.
- Step 3 – Submit online Health and Permission Form (Microsoft Form) – http://bit.ly/2tRMTJu
- Step 4 – Pay program materials fee online at https://www.osvonlinegiving.com/788 or mail/drop off a check or exact cash to Saint Kateri Faith Formation Office, 445 Kings Hwy S, 14617. If you need a fee waiver or the option to pay over time, please contact us.
Weekly drawings for incentives start April 12
2017-2018 Program Info
- Info Letter for Registered Families 2017-18
- Faith Formation, Sacramental Prep and Youth Ministry 2017-18 Schedule
Donations for Faith Formation programs are always welcome.
Thank you kindly for all the donations that helped to make this year’s Kidz Camp/VBS a success!